Paskal Lido is one of the open air lidos in Budapest, farther away from the touristy city centre, in the green Zuglo town of Budapest (District XIV), in the same part of the city where the City Park, one of the biggest parks in Budapest, and the picture postcard Heroes Square are. The address of Paskal Lido is 178 Egressy Way Budapest 1141 (getting there by trolley bus number 77 or 82).
Opening hours at Paskal Lido Budapest
- from Mon to Fri: 9 am to 7 pm
- from Sat to Sun: 9 am to 8 pm
Prices of Tickets at Paskal Lido Budapest
Entrance fees to Paskal vary depending on your stay and which days go. Weekdays are of course cheaper than weekends, and there are some discounts for students, the elderly and families. Toddlers under 3 can enter free of charge.
Admission fees on Weekdays to Paskal Lido Budapest
- Tickets for adults HUF 1,800
- Tickets for children, students, pensioners HUF 1,300
- Tickets for families (2 adults and 2 kids) HUF 4,800
Admission fees at Weekends to Paskal Lido Budapest
- Tickets for adults HUF 2,000
- Tickets for children, students, pensioners HUF 1,400
- Tickets for families (2 adults and 2 kids) HUF 5,300